Personal Data Processing Policy
The Surveyeah portal/panel is owned by TRADATECH S.r.l. with sole shareholder, with registered office in via De Amicis 47, 20123 Milan, Tax Code/VAT no. 08335940964, hereinafter “the Company”.
This latter, through the Surveyeah portal/panel, is responsible for the collection and sampling of data of individuals for the purpose of submitting the sample components to anonymous paid online surveys commissioned by third parties from the Company directly or from other parties which have business relationships with the Company.
The Company is committed to the protection of Personal Data entrusted by registered users to the Surveyeah portal/panel. Therefore, the management activities and the maintenance of the security of the aforementioned data are carried out responsibly, in accordance with the requirements of the legislation on the protection of personal data currently in force (GDPR EU Regulation no. 679/2016, Privacy Code Decree Laws 196/2003, 101/2018).
This policy explains who we are, for what purposes we may use your data, what data we will need, how we will handle it, to whom it may be communicated (e.g. third party companies, Research Institutes), where it may be transferred and what your rights are.
Who will process my data?
Your data will be processed, as Data Controller, by the Company owning the Surveyeah portal/panel, TRADATECH S.r.l. with sole shareholder, with registered office in via De Amicis 47, 20123 Milan, Tax Code/VAT no. 08335940964, hereinafter “the Company”.
The Company itself will be responsible for certain processing through its own company organisation, while the list of external Data Processors for the processing of Personal Data is available on request.
In what place?
The processing carried out following registration with the Surveyeah portal/panel takes place at the offices of the Company and/or offices of any external Data Processors.
What data will you collect and process about me?
The Company will ask you to provide mandatorily certain data when registering your account with the Surveyeah portal/panel:
- Date of birth
- Email address
However, you may freely and voluntarily provide additional data during the registration of your account with the Surveyeah portal/panel, and in particular:
- First name
- Last name
In the subsequent phases of interaction with the Surveyeah portal/panel, aimed at ensuring that you can participate in anonymous paid surveys, you can freely choose to provide other personal data, if necessary concerning particular categories (e.g. health status). Please note, in each case, that you will have a free choice.
Why do you need my data?
The Company will use your data exclusively for the following purposes:
- Sampling procedures for your participation in paid surveys (in line with your sample and interests) and use of the website
- Sending proposals for participation in paid surveys
- Sending communications of an informative nature on Surveyeah activities
- Granting of awards or remuneration
- Requests for opinions aimed at improving the experience offered by the website and the Surveyeah portal/panel
- General statistical analyses of an anonymous nature (e.g. frequency of participation in paid surveys)
- Update of the conditions of use of the site
The Company will carry out the processing on the basis of your freely expressed consent when registering with the portal with regard to all the activities described above.
With particular regard to the first point, please also note that the processing will be necessary to fulfil the contractual obligations with our customers: in the absence of such data, therefore, the Company will not be able to fulfil the contractual activities preparatory to your participation in paid surveys (e.g. sampling) and, consequently, you will not be able to participate in the surveys and therefore be remunerated.
The amount and the adequacy of the data provided will be assessed each time, in order to determine the resulting decisions and avoid the processing of data exceeding that required for the purposes pursued.
We will not use your personal data for any other purpose other than those described in this policy, unless we inform you in advance and, where necessary, obtain your consent.
How will you use my data?
The Company has among its objectives the protection of the data that is given to us, its processing being founded on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency. We therefore inform you that your personal data will be processed via the use of tools and procedures that are suitable for ensuring maximum security and confidentiality, with the aid of digital media and IT systems.
How long will you retain my information?
Your personal data will be stored, from its reception/updating, for a period consistent with the purposes of processing indicated above. User data recorded on the Surveyeah portal/panel will generally be retained as long as the user remains “active” in participating in paid surveys. The Company’s commitment is to delete all data relating to a user 48 months after the last participation in a paid survey.
Will you share my information with other parties?
For the purposes referred to in points 1, 3 and 5, your data may be disclosed to third parties, mainly parties which have business relationships with the Company, to comply with contractual obligations (e.g. inclusion in paid surveys) or any obligations under the law or national and EU regulations.
For all the purposes indicated in this statement, your data may also be communicated abroad, inside and outside the European Union, in compliance with the rights and guarantees provided for by current legislation, subject to verification that the country in question ensures an “adequate” level of protection.
Other than the cases discussed, your personal data will not be disclosed.
What are my rights?
At any time, you will have the right to ask, by written request to be made by email to [email protected] for:
- access to your personal data
- correcting your personal data in case of inaccuracy of the same
- deletion (right to be forgotten), including before the deadline shown in the section “How long will you retain my information?”
- limitation of your processing
Such requests will be taken care of and fulfilled within 30 calendar days. In case of deletion you will be sent an email confirming the same.
You will also have:
- the right to object to processing, if it is carried out for the purposes referred to in points 2, 3, 4 and 5
- the right to its portability, that is to say to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data provided by you. We will give your request our utmost commitment to ensure the effective exercise of your rights
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it)
Can I withdraw my consent after giving it?
At any time you have the right to withdraw your consent without this, however:
- prejudicing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent provided before withdrawal
- prejudicing further processing of the same data on other legal bases (for example, contractual or legal obligations to which the Company is subject)
Is there anything else I need to know?
Yes, here is the latest important information to know:
- the Surveyeah portal/panel is in some cases forced to use some of your browsing information to ensure that you do not participate more than once in the same paid survey or that you do not participate in surveys that are incompatible with your geographical location;
- the Surveyeah portal/panel contains certain links to third party websites (generally relating to parties which have business relationships with the Company) where online surveys will be carried out and/or of possible interest to its registered users. The Company hereby disclaims any liability for the content and privacy procedures of websites and/or companies that have nothing to do with the Company.
- In order to offer maximum protection for the data relating to your registration, including through the agency of the users themselves, the Company recommends keeping your password confidential and to log out at the end of each session (in particular if terminals that are not for strictly personal use have been used).
Still have questions?
For more information on this policy or any privacy issue, or if you wish to exercise your rights or withdraw your consent, you can contact directly the parties indicated in the section “Who will process my data?” or via the email address [email protected].